Oregano Oil for Acne...
Acne-Prone skin? Put Oils On Your Face! Acne-prone skin can be most problematic skin if not cared well. Non-commercial products can exaggerate the situation if they are used for a long-term period. Essential oils for acne can be highly effective at treating acne-prone skin. Fats? Oils? On my skin? No way!
You won’t believe that natural essential oils are boon for every type of skin. They are extracted from the plants and have the essential nutrients to treat skin problem. Let’s see the benefits of essential oils for acne.
Why Essential Oil For Acne?
- Essential oils have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties which kill acne-causing microbes.
- They exfoliate dead cells and unclog blocked pores.
- Many essential oils have anti-inflammatory property and help to relieve pain and redness.
- They provide essential nutrients to your skin and help to solve other problems of the skin.
- Essential oils have the ability to alleviate feelings of stress and anxiety, fight insomnia and sleep deprivation, and balance hormone levels which can be the main causes of acne.
Oregano Essential Oil For Acne
The powerful phenols have antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic, and anti-fungal properties. The oil of oregano possesses anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which prevent inflammation and kills acne-causing bacteria. Topical application of this oil in a diluted form is known to treat skin infections, itches, and irritations.
How To Use Oregano Essential Oil For Acne
8 drops oregano essential oil
15 ml safflower oil
Using a funnel, pour safflower oil into the bottle and add carefully oregano oil. Shake well and apply the serum to your cleansed skin twice a day. Store it in a dark colored glass bottle.